Logan Shaw

Ricky W. Hunt wrote:
It's pretty easy to tell my a header what the conversation is about and easy
enough to skip over it (though I do agree a handy way to "weed" the OT posts
would be nice...a filter would work if everyone would use "OT:" in off-topic
headers).

There's only one problem with the "OT:" thing, which is that, if you
think you should be putting "OT:" in the subject, then you really
shouldn't be posting at all, or at least not to the group you are
thinking of posting to.

Plus, if most everyone *did* do that, then there would be people who
would decide on purpose to leave out the "OT:", because they know
if they include it, their post won't be seen by as many people.
And those would be the most annoying posts of all...

- Logan