Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default XY-MS what happened to the room ambience?

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 12:40:06 PM UTC-4, Jason wrote:
In article , says...
Well, that's no good. Let us know what software this is so we can avoid it.
--scott

It is a freebie from Voxengo. I see now that there is a newer version. I
may see if it's any different. I can use the Channel Mixer in Audition
to do the same experiment (I'd forgotten about that), so I'll give that
a try.

I'd HOPE you could do everything in Audtion, since it's so costly and so filled with bells and whistles.

Feel everyone wants to be a Pro, so they must use what Pros use. So silly to think like that.

Just my two cents, no attack intended.

Jack