J-golf

Default Cool Edit Pro : recovery of temp file

Hi,

I was working with Cool Edit Pro 2.1 on a 33 min recording. The
program crashed several times, usually when I used "get noise level"
to reduce the noice or to eliminate the hiss. Until now CEP recovered
each time from the temp file except this last time.
I saved before a copy of the temp files and the recover00.dat file to
be able to restart from these files if a serious crash would happen.
The recording is very important to me, but because of wrong settings
the quality of the saved wave file is not acceptable.

Can someone tell me how I can make cool edit pro to recover from the
temp file?

Thanks a lot.

J-Golf