Ge0

Default FS: 3000 watt amp $179!! 900 watt woofers $36!! new- free shipping

I have one more for you nate The XS100 is screaming your name....

--
Ge0
TeamAMP #4 - tech whiz type of guy
Low cost car stereo equipment repair/ modification
Contact me for advice or a quote.
Always interested in buying dead equipment too.
Looking for answers on car stereo topics?
www.mobileaudio.com
www.teamrocs.com
http://go.to/bcae/
Geo uses:
Main Stage = a/d/s/ 336is.2
Rear fill = a/d/s/ 335is.2
Subs = Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24
Head unit = Alpine DVA-7996
Processor = Alpine PXA-H700
Sub Amp = a/d/s/ P4100.2
Main & rear fill amp = a/d/s/ P840.2
www.microheat.com

"n8 skow" wrote in message
Well,,, I care...
I don't buy a loaf of bread with the expectation of only getting 3

pieces...

And $6.40 a watt??? I hope that's Canadian money...

For $450 a piece, I've bought 3 Kicker Xs-100's (1300+ watts) in the last
year (used, but in good shape) which works out to less than $3 a watt -

and
a much better amp to boot.

Or, for $499 you can get a brand new Memphis STD-1000 - which still works
out to around $3 a watt...

n8

Yeah its wrong, but wo cares really unless youre a db comp. At that

price
it makes 6.40 watts/dollar, IMHO a good value.

Garrett

"n8 skow" wrote in message
But still.... how can they call it a 3000watt amp in good

conscience???

n8

Thats a pretty good price for the Boss R3000D (same PCB as lanzar

vibe
1200D, pyramid 2400D, and Lanzar 1500D). I actually like the

pyramid
(GAG) the best out of all of em'. IMHO its the ony one that uses

its
heatsink to full potential, as a finned heatsink. Should do about

1150W
@ 1 ohm, and 750W at 2 ohms. good watt per dollar value IMHO.

Garrett