sanitarium

Default FS: 3000 watt amp $179!! 900 watt woofers $36!! new- free shipping

To each his own. If the consumer can hear a difference between Brand
"A" clean watts brand "B" clean watts, then go for whichever sounds best.

US dollars and simple math
1150Watts / $179 = 6.42 W/Dollar

Garrett

n8 skow wrote:
Well,,, I care...
I don't buy a loaf of bread with the expectation of only getting 3 pieces...

And $6.40 a watt??? I hope that's Canadian money...

For $450 a piece, I've bought 3 Kicker Xs-100's (1300+ watts) in the last
year (used, but in good shape) which works out to less than $3 a watt - and
a much better amp to boot.

Or, for $499 you can get a brand new Memphis STD-1000 - which still works
out to around $3 a watt...

n8

Yeah its wrong, but wo cares really unless youre a db comp. At that price
it makes 6.40 watts/dollar, IMHO a good value.

Garrett

"n8 skow" wrote in message

But still.... how can they call it a 3000watt amp in good conscience???

n8

Thats a pretty good price for the Boss R3000D (same PCB as lanzar vibe
1200D, pyramid 2400D, and Lanzar 1500D). I actually like the pyramid
(GAG) the best out of all of em'. IMHO its the ony one that uses its
heatsink to full potential, as a finned heatsink. Should do about

1150W

@ 1 ohm, and 750W at 2 ohms. good watt per dollar value IMHO.

Garrett