BANDIT2941

Default Clean Power?

Exactly. That's what I'm saying, but Zarella says that all amps are created
equal with the same power supplies. I just don't know what to say, I'm
actually at a loss for words here. I can't believe that someone could be
that stupid and still be able to operate a computer and log on to the
usenet. I'm just baffled.

If you're so baffled then why don't you post proof as to your positions? What
competitions have you won?
First you claim to have a store, then you claim to have gotten out of retail.
Which is it?

Mark Zarella is more of a man then you will ever be. He has helped many a
person on here(including myself on multiple occasions, on usenet and through
email) and all of his answers are backed up with facts and proof that are
easily understood and/or checked.

Nobody on here is claiming that there is no physical differences between the
amps. The claims made are that the differences are inaudible. Since you seem to
have no trouble telling them apart, maybe you should talk to your old buddy
about getting his $10,000. Until then, maybe you should stop putting words in
the mouths of people like Mr. Zarella and Les and spend some time posting proof
and facts to back up your assertions.