Mark Zarella

Default Clean Power?

Mark,

Why the A/D/S amplifiers? It is because they are well made according to
Engineering practices and very high quality parts. I know, some of my
"work" is in that amplifier.

John, I run the a/d/s/ P840 for my front set because it supplies an adequate
power distribution to my a/d/s/ 641is set allowing me to triamp them and
level control the individual drivers, and it has built-in crossovers that
allow me to bandpass the midbass and midrange speakers and highpass the
tweeters, all with continuously adjustable xover points. Also, its flat
depth means it can be installed up in the rear deck. These features, along
with great support I've had with JD and Directed so far with my other a/d/s/
equipment, and decent reliability is why I bought this amp. Oh yeah, and it
only cost me $220.