Posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default DIY Interconnects

Once upon a time on usenet wrote:
On Sunday, October 4, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kirk wrote:
Hi All,
I don't know if you talked about this before or not I'm new here.
Check out
www.soundstage.com Greg Weaver's column
"Synergizing" Have any of you made these cables? How do they
compare to PBJ and other cables in this price range?

Thanks'
Kirk

Hey Kirk!

10 years later but just in case you are still looking for more
solutions you may give this cable a shot for your Plenum FEP version:

https://1xtechnologies.com/Spam-department

Make that almost 20 years later.

Necroposting for the purposes of financial gain is far wosre that
necroposting done through ingnorace IMO.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)