Posted to rec.audio.tech
geoff geoff is offline

Default Microphones

On 27/04/2015 12:14 p.m., wrote:
So why don't we completely abandon all electronic effects and
processing gear and just insist that all music be performed live with
only acoustic instruments?

No not I was suggesting at all.

..
I must say I am offended by the high-handed snobbish attitude that is
evident in these posts .

Um, I've achieved nothing to put me in a place where I could be snobbish
from. But I know what I like, and don't like.

All I asked about was 3
resistors and a switch.

Well you should be able to do the resistor-mod thing to one of the
existing products I pointed you to, with your eyes closed. Or do the
same thing in a stomp-box.

And if that's too hard, put one of your chips in instead and make a
balanced variable (preset ?) attenuator box.

geoff