Posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI JBI is offline

Default music ID recommendations?

On 6/5/19 12:26 AM, JBI wrote:
Here's a link to the songs I posted where I am looking for ID, starting
with at least the song name.Â* With any hope/ luck, narrowing down to the
instrumentalist.Â* There are three pages, starting with this one:

Â*https://www.watzatsong.com/en/profile/jon5

Anyone take a crack and come up with some answers, it sure would be
welcome.Â* Thanks in advance!

Well, today I had a LOT of success using Midomi. It found about 60% of
the songs I played or even hummed for it. It took two+ tries sometimes
to find just the right spot in the songs that didn't have much noise.
It didn't find them all, but in many cases those songs were a lot
noisier. I have clearer recordings I'll be accessing in the coming days.

Interestingly enough, all of the songs I ID'd today were NOT the ones I
had uploaded to the watzatsong.com site. Other than the ones that were
identified there, the rest still remain unknown.