Old May 20th 19, 11:05 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Trevor Wilson[_3_]

Default Musical Fidelity Nu Vista 300

On 20/05/2019 9:19 am, Howard Stone wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone had any experience of this amp? Someone has offered me one and I wonder if there’s anything important I need to be aware of.
>
> Are they unreliable?

**Additionally: What's wrong with your Krell? That is a properly built
product (except for that silly fan direction thing), using quality,
easily available components.

I've serviced a large number of MF products over the years. They're
hugely over-rated and just plain horrible. Still, I make good money from
the company's cost-cutting and dumb design decisions.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

---