Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Paul Dormer a écrit :

"Arny Krueger" emitted :

Furthermore it is arguable that Dave empathises positively with
Devil's false claims related to my son's tragic death because of
the unfortunate circumstances related to the death of Dave's dad.

Yesss.... For the first time Arnold has rolled *two* personally
related tragedies into one sentence... purely for trolling purposes!!

Dormer likes to ignore the fact that these matters were set aside as part of
a truce. Middius and Briggs/England broke the truce a number of times.
Middius and Briggs are Dormer's allies. It's a pretty straight-forward
situation. Dormer's aliies break the truce and then Dormer blames their
mutual enemy for breaking the truce.

Quite an astonishing achievement, I'm sure you'll agree!!

Agreed.

In Dormer-world his actions and the actions if his allies have no
consequences. In fact un until now, Dormer was removed from this entire
situation, but decided to interject himself. How much trolling is that?

But seems to me that you're suffering from the
"selective-pitying-syndrom".

What's a pity you wasn't here recently when George M.
Middius helped by one of your compatriot have brought up
this filth on RAO.

Dormer was here, but as usual he's just trolling with current events. His
alliances with Briggs and Middius are well known. They might have planned
this all out in advance.

I'm sure that you would have found here the reason of a
deeper indignation.

Note that Dormer has no complaints about Middius and Briggs breaking the
truce.

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a
"little bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the
copy of the copy of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice
for trolling purposes, only !!!!!

Right, Weil is no more innocent than Dormer. They are both strog allies of
Middius and Briggs and give their tacit approval to everything that Middius
and Briggs do. Neither of them have any problems with Briggs and Middius
trolling Krueger.

Quite an astonishing behaviour, I'm sure you'll agree !!!

Actually not, its almost exactly predictable.

But since we're having so much fun digging graves, I'd like to see Dave Weil
tell us how long his dad was dead when he trolled RAO with his demise on
that fateful Christmas day. I hope he can talk more accurately about events
in his own life, than his false claims about the time delay between my
son's death and when I first mentioned it on RAO.