Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 9:25:39 PM UTC-4, Trevor wrote:
On 1/04/2016 7:19 PM, John Williamson wrote:
On 01/04/2016 04:12, JackA wrote:
I don't expect a lot of applause in this near dead group.

Oddly enough, your threads are not the only ones getting a response on
the group. However, most people here don't see your posts as you are in
their kill files due to the twaddle you continually post.

But strangely there are still a few who haven't, and even more strangely
see a need to respond to him. Why?

Trevor.

And, you, Trevor, telling me that Stone Poneys song (album/LP mix) wasn't a different Stereo mix? That how I can tell people don't actually listen and memorize music, maybe just lyrics.

So, you best killfile me since you were in error. I heard no apology.

Thank you.

Jack