Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

On 2/04/2016 12:54 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:12:08 PM UTC-4, JackA wrote:
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:53:19 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
Garth, Notice no one else is responding.

I had to log in because I am so sick of Jack A.

Jack, you are an asshole. Why do you hang around here and bother
these good people? If you have to tell everyone how great you are,
well, you aren't so great. If you posted material that people loved,
they would praise you. You have not.

You are just a really weird ****ing dude. Go away.

If everyone stopped responding to him he would, at least those of us who
know how to use a kill file wouldn't have to see it anyway. You could be
one of them if you want.

Trevor.