Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default Triode Naming Convention

On 2020-10-15 19:26, Phil Allison wrote:
Big Bad Boob wrote:

=================
Phil Allison wrote:
FFS give up posting wild guesses as fact.

which ones?

** All of them.

It's not like I haven't built a bunch of guitar amps since I was a
teenager, both tubes AND transistors, nor seen a number of schematics,
nor reverse engineered a Fender amp to build a custom amp based on
Fender's circuits because someone wanted me to, nor having played guitar
since the 1960's, nor having re-worked the electronics on guitars a few
times [including putting a 5 pos switch on a Hondo strat copy that had a
3 pos switch for a friend], yotta yotta.

** Fraid you have no learnt much.

whatever. I'm done with you. It stopped being fun, and now you're just
insisting on getting the last word in.

/me thinking of Pee Wee Herman, "I know you are, but what am I?"