Stewart Pinkerton

On 30 Aug 2005 11:23:48 -0700, "John Atkinson"

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
ups.com...
All I was doing was pointing out to Mike McKelvy that once again
he made a sweeping, unqualified statement that was based more on
faith and his lack of knowledge than on facts.

No, what you were doing was trying to cast doubt on a well known fact.

How can it be a "well-known fact," Mr. McKelvy, if there are
exceptions?

It's called statistics, John, and I note that you seem very hazy about
the details. If Hunter was upset, why didn't he make more noise?

You made a general but incorrect statement. If you want to change your
claim to "Nobody has ever heard a difference in cables that can't
be distinguished in listening tests," I wouldn't disagree with you.
Except such a self-referential statement is hardly helpful, is it?

It's more helpful than the bull**** *you* publish about cables!