Geoff Wood

Default My equipment review of the Bose 901

Peter Sammon wrote:
http://www.epinions.com/content_105506836100

In 1968, I took an old Philco record player and turned it into my
first hifi record player by installing a Shure M3D stereo magnetic
phono cartridge and then adding a preamp and low powered amp and

Are you really an enthusiastic (but-misguided) Bose-user, or a part of the
Bose Inc marketing department. It never looked objective, but now this
tripe is popping up several times with changed subjects, across a bunch of
newgroups, it is starting to look like SPAM.

Or is it all really a tongue-in-cheek joke ?

geoff