Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] whoami@whereami.com is offline

Default All the best in 2012A.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 00:11:38 -0800 (PST), patrick-turner
wrote:

2013 is an unfortunate year number. Remember 1913? - a terrible
lead up to WW1 and countless bloody deaths, so how much longer
have we got until **** happens again?

I'm not superstitious, but this is funny. On New Years eve I went to a
bar, to watch some live music. Right after midnight I saw a young blond
woman by herself and I said "happy new year" to her. I was expecting a
simple "happy new year" in return, but instead she said "this is going
to be a real bad year". I replied "why is that?". She said "13 is a
very bad number". I replied "people survived other 13 years, like
1913". She replied "there was no 1913". I laughed and said "of course
there was, they cant skip a year". She insisted that there was no 1913,
and was real serious about it. I could see she was drunk, and BLOND.
So, I just said "look up an old calendar on the internet tomorrow and I
bet there will be a 1913". Then I walked away..... and laughed....

I knew at that moment why she was by herself!!!
Those blond jokes are not always jokes! In fact I know one who fits
every blond joke ever written.....