Healthy Stealthy ;

Default What size hard drive would you get?

(Jeffrey S. Long) wrote in message . com...
I am about to purchase an external firewire lacie hard drive. I'm
trying to decide if I should go for the 80 gig, or the 120 gig? Which
one would you go for?

How much space do you think you need? What bit rate and resolution
are you recording at?

gottmusik I am a beginner at this. I could not even answer that
question. I am probably going to purchase the 120 gig. I will
purchase it at Macmall.com. I was tempted to try to get it for less on
other websites, but something tells me I should go with macmall.
After all, how do I know if I am not getting a refurbished model from
these other companies? What companies do you guys buy this equipment
from?

Thanks for the feedback.