Michael Dennis

Default Wharfdale Opinions

"Dinsdale" wrote in message ...
Everytime I browse Amazon.com for this or that, I can't help notice the
ever-changing line Wharfdale lineup in the Electronics category.

I'm not usually one to purchase audio equipment online, but I wonder if
anyone has opinions on this line of speaker.

Price-to-performance wise, what do you think of these speakers?

Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 70th-Year Anniversary Speakers (Rosewood)

For $379.00, a two-way, vented speaker with a 6.5" woofer?

Your opinions are appreciated.

What's unusual is how some models don't last long on the site, and are
discontinued.

Thanks!

Here in the Uk, Wharfedale are regarded as fairly average. There are
other brands such as Mission ,Tannoy Kef, BW,Castle,Neat Petite and
Monitor Audio that would deliver better results