Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default The Catch-22 of Negative Feedback aka NFB

Patrick Turner wrote:
Ruud Broens wrote:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
:
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
: we've been through this 'linearity contest' before, here.
: whereas you define it in terms of current amplification,
: i define it in terms of voltage amplification.
:
: **In practice, there is no difference. A curent flowing through a resistance
: allows a Voltage to be developed = Voltage gain.
:
: as real-world interfacing in audio is with *voltages*,
: doesn't seem unreasonable...
:
: **The difference is academic.
:
:
: excusez for not having included you on the ss
: shortlist.
: so, why not build flipper's frontend , completed with that
: Toshiba 2SC5200 for power
: & report back ?
:
: **Who's "flipper"?
:

he, are you playing inspector ClueSo?
or something ?
get a google clue
:-)
on rat
R.
: --
: Trevor Wilson
: www.rageaudio.com.au

Hooo is de Fleeper??

Maybeez he is dee BBIIGGG Fishy in de water, and he
SPLASH all over you with heez tail and make you so wet all over.

Patrick Turner.

Poor Trevor is wet all over already. The name of his firm, Rage Audio,
already tells you much about his character. The inchoate mouthfoaming
when he meets the slightest resistance is unnecessary confirmation.

Here's another truth to enrage poor Trevor: It would be easy to show
from the published texts that he and I are in agreement on NFB if only
he will open his mind. I don't suppose he will, though.

Andre Jute