Eddie Runner

Default Come on Down! Facing subs towards driver or away

I wish you would...
This damn LMS stuff cost me a fortune, I would love it if I
could use it more than we do now...

I bought it years ago and had the DOS program which really
sucked...We didnt use it very often and when we did I always
had trouble remembering how to configure the machine when
changing from SPL sweeps to speaker impedence measurements
(it does that real well also)
The other day I went ahead and bought the NEW windows version
of the software and did some substancial upgrades on the computer
with the LMS card in it ... Now it works easy as PIE!
Wish I had more stuff to measure...

ha ha ha

Eddie Runner
I guess it was worth it to make Tom eat his words and learn
something....

Paul Vina wrote:

I'm not driving to Texas from N. CA for a test but if I'm ever in the area
I'm definitely going to drop by.

Paul Vina