Paul Vina

Default Actual tests - aiming woofer boxes

Here we go again!
People dont like the results of a test so they ALWAYS ask to
change the tests in the hope that the outcome comes out THEIR WAY!

Tha's not what I was getting at. I was just wondering if that might have
skewed the results. I know it's impossible to control every aspect of the
tests, but if we can eliminate something that's known to increase bass
output, like boudary or corner loading, it will give a truer result.
I have no problems with the results. I've seen some cars that change a lot
and some that don't. Call me the devil's advocate.

Paul Vina