Paul Vina

Default Facing subs towards driver or away

I have my crossover set at 80Hz witha 24dB/octave slope so maybe there is an
upper bass change I'm not hearing. But if there is a difference in the
upper bass it won't matter since my sub isn't playing that freq. so maving
the sub didn't matter in my case. If someone had a higher cutoff maybe it
will make a difference.

Post those Jetta results. I'd like to see how it comes out.

Paul Vina

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
maybe your just not hearing a difference...
Its obvious that SOME things (response wise) are changing
when you turn the box... I will be doing a Jettta later today....
(we even did a test with no one in the car VS one passenger
and there were tiny differences only)....

You may not hear any differences, thats OK, someone told me
a tree fell down in the forest last week and I doubt either one of
us heard that... ha ha

Eddie

Paul Vina wrote:

I've faced it in all 5 practical positions (up, left, right, front and

back)
in 5 locations (all 4 corners and the middle) in the trunk.

Paul Vina