Eddie Runner

Default Facing subs towards driver or away

maybe your just not hearing a difference...
Its obvious that SOME things (response wise) are changing
when you turn the box... I will be doing a Jettta later today....
(we even did a test with no one in the car VS one passenger
and there were tiny differences only)....

You may not hear any differences, thats OK, someone told me
a tree fell down in the forest last week and I doubt either one of
us heard that... ha ha

Eddie

Paul Vina wrote:

I've faced it in all 5 practical positions (up, left, right, front and back)
in 5 locations (all 4 corners and the middle) in the trunk.

Paul Vina