Paul Vina

Default Facing subs towards driver or away

Just checking. I also noticed that when the sub was rear facing it was
*very* close to the trunk wall or hatch of the vehicle. The difference
could have been a boundary loading effect.

Eddie,
Do youguys have a smaller enclosure laying around you could try it with?

Paul Vina

"narcolept" wrote in message
t...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
newsayzb.416520$Fm2.424726@attbi_s04...
That one sub could be out of phase with the mids and cause a midbass

dip.

Paul Vina

looks to me like all they used was the sub. Hence him typing "the car was
not running and the stereo not turned on"

narcolept
-------
course, I've been known to not pay attention before.

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
On this test I just performes we could not have hooked it up
out of polarity cause there is JUST ONE WOOFER!
http://installer.com/tech/aiming2.html

ha ha
Eddie Runner

Nousaine wrote:

Usually this type of reported experience comes with other related

changes.
Often hooking up a pair of woofers out-of-polarity will produce the

first
result.