Paul Vina

Default Facing subs towards driver or away

I've faced it in all 5 practical positions (up, left, right, front and back)
in 5 locations (all 4 corners and the middle) in the trunk.

Paul Vina

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
I would say thats a good thing Paul... Did you just scoot the box
around or did you actually try flipping it over so the woofers
aim at the back of the car? And then compare that bass to
the woofers aimed UP at the rear deck or to the front of the car..

Eddie

Paul Vina wrote:

I can move the S12L5 in my wife's car ('95 Jetta) all over the trunk and

it
sounds exactly the same no matter where I put it. If I run it full

range
the lower midrange is louder but the bass sounds the same.

Paul Vina