Bruce J. Richman

Default Arny Krueger=***BAD SCIENTIST***

Robert Morein wrote:

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

This is all nonsequitur. Arny Krueger is not a client of Dr. Richman, though
he could undoubtedly benefit from psychological counseling.

Is that what the compulsiive liar and as of today, generator of Libel in New
Attack Threads has written or implied?. Apparently his latest repetitive,
psychotic ramblings were so lengthy that my AOL NG reader failed to reproduce
them without my downloading first. Obviously, I wuold not waste my time to
read McKelvy's latest psychotic drivel. But I have no doubt, Bob, as you say,
that they consist of non sequiturs and his usual nonfactual, illogical,
self-serving conclusions. In fact as of yesterday, I have decided to simply
reproduce his psychotic rantings and ravings without reading them in most
cases, and simply attach the following response which, IMHO, covers all his
posts:

--------------- begin quote ------------------------

I have not read what the compulsive liar, McKelvy has written above. There is
no need to in order to respond. As pointed out previously, with each daily
addition of more idiotic and psychotic rantings and ravings - essentially as
meaningless as the ones he's posted on the previous day - he simply continues
to provide additional evidence of his desperation, his psychotic thought
processes, and of course, his hatred.

No doubt, he will keep responding with further psychotic blather to this post
as well. This assinine, seriously disturbed cretin corresponds quite closely
to a rat in a Skinner box, who robotically presses a bar to get some food. In
this case, the "bar" (metaphorically speaking) would be the voices in his head
telling him to invent more absurdities whenever he sees my name. The "food"
metaphorically speaking would, of course, be the delusional beliefs that others
are getting his "message".

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of McKelvy's
"Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

-------- end quote ---------------------------------

And as you point out, Krueger is not a client of mine. I would not knowingly
be that masochistic. And while he needs psychological counseling to function
in a more socially acceptable manner as far as Usenet NGs are concerned, I
doubt that he could benefit at the present time. His present lack of
willingness to admit any personal problems coupled with his documented
tendencies to project his symptoms of paranoia and delusional thinking on to
others posting in RAO suggest a poor prognosis at this time.

Arny Krueger suffers from paranoia and a mild personality disorder. He has a
cognitive impairment with respect to newsgroup interaction. Whether this
extends to other areas of his life is not known. Hopefully, the records of
the Scott Wheeler court case, in which Krueger allegedly stated that Mr.
Wheeler is a pedophile, will shed some light on this apparent deficiency in
Arny's socialization.

Agreed. Although his online behavior would suggest that his personality
disorder as evidenced in his RAO (and perhaps other NG) writings is not mild.
Since his online behavior on RAO has not perceptibly changed in at least 7
years, and the intensity of his attacks upon others and their duration appears
to be increasing (with the predictable assistance of McKelvy), I would
characterize his affliction as moderate, to say the least.

It is also quite clear that in considering the symbiotic relationship between
Krueger and McKelvy (as evidenced in their posts), the two of them, because of
the almost identical irrationalities contained in their posts, meet some of the
criteria for a condition referred to in the literature as "folie a deux".
Below is a reference for that disorder:

http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/wordb...665&wbletter=F

The link entitled psychosis on that website also contains a brief definition
which is quite appropos for these 2 individuals. It correctly points out that
the characteristic delusions and hallucinations that frequently accompany
psychosis are often triggered by stress and/or a traumatic experience.

While my ability to empathize with others is pretty good IMHO (years of
cloinical experience have improved that skill), I wouldn't want to try and do
it for these 2 with any great degree of certainty. That said, the following
hypotheses would seem plausible. Both have been traumatized on RAO by the
ridicule, scorn, and hostility that has been heaped on them over a 7 year
period. Also, they have come under increasing pressure - a significant
stressor - to try and validate their increasingly libelous and outrageous false
claims. Given this set of etiological factors, their increasing tendency to
meet the definition of "folie a deux" seems inevitable.

Of course, this is just a theory based on their RAO behavior.

Arny Krueger also suffers from ***BAD SCIENTIST*** disease, for which in his
case, there is no hope of recovery.

Agreed.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist