paul packer

Default Mickey's big admission

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:40:47 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
wrote:

: we delegate plenty to routine, even in cases it's not necessary or
: the best way to go .. all wrapped up in one sentence now.
: Rudy

: -----------------the insult routine in action----
example (this week on abse):
Diesel Boat Engine Sound

"NunYa Bidness" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:11:44 +1100, "Phil Allison"
Gave us:

"Rich, Under the Affluence"
Phil Allison wrote:

** Given that you are a tedious ****** ......

And since all you do is bitch, gripe, complain, grouse, pule, whine,
snivel, and cast aspersions, I'm going to go out of character he

*PLONK*

** Next time, dont be so long winded about it.

A simple "bye" will do.

You could be a bit more retarded, but not today.

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"mungo"

Thank you all for your helpful tips and advice, I was directed to this
news
group and told the people would be helpful and friendly???.

** Your ****wit query was very misguided.

Try " alt.scale-model-boat.reptiles.******s "

My 20 years plus personal experience with RC boats and RC boat clubs /
associations has given me great insight into the prevailing mindset.

....... Phil

In what way was my query misguided you ****ing anal retarded cum gargling
cock jockey??????

Thanks again
Out of control

Mungo had nothing wrong to say until you insulted hiim first. It was a rapid
downhill spiral after that.
To that end, welcome to the plonk file. Rant as much as you wish. I won't be
listening to your foul tirades anymore.
Nothing against your countrymen, but *you* are an Aushole.

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

Check aus.hi-fi for info on Phil Allison. A few message headers from
Phil should tell you all you need to know. But remember while reading
to hold a cross in front of you.