Ruud Broens

Default Mickey's big admission

"Lionel" wrote in message
: In , paul packer wrote :
:
: On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:59:07 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
: wrote:
:
:
: heh, exchange of arguments quickly eroding to s & i
: can be seen on a day to day basis here on RAO ;-)
:
: here's three things you should all have found out,
: observing women,
: stricktly scientificcally speaking
:
: humour saves the day (what it does for nights - sorry, sss)
:
: adapt
:
: don't worry about winning or projected ego,
: just enjoy the game
:
: .. this works in a surprising lot of scenarios, guys.
:
: as i mentioned before, life's circumstances set you up
: with several shaped perceptive paths, cognitive stances,
: modes of thought. these can be likened to resonant circuits.
: that is, when confronted with some situation, it 'rings a bell',
: sets a 'response mode' or scenario into action.
:
: "..must you follow the lead..?"
:
: unless you place your actions and thoughts in the focus of
: consciousness, yes ! sorta like Pavlov
: old habits die hard, new habits soon became second nature.
:
: 'ask dr.' Rudy
: :-)
:
: This seems like a potentially interesting post which however means
: nothing to me. Why don't you try rephrasing, Ruud?
:
: :-(
:
uh, Paul, have to agree with Lionel there :-)
we delegate plenty to routine, even in cases it's not necessary or
the best way to go .. all wrapped up in one sentence now.
Rudy