Default Mickey's big admission

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and
"factual errors".

Listing them for the zillionth time would be a cosmic waste
of my time, just like they were the last zillion times I did
it, and the last zillion times that people like Pinkerton
and Sullivan did it.

__________________________________________________ __
I asked:
Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and
"factual errors".

Arny answered:
Listing them for the zillionth time would be a cosmic waste
of my time, just like they were the last zillion times I did
it, and the last zillion times that people like Pinkerton
and Sullivan did it.

Arny, Arny, do you really think that this kind of silliness works?
Or that it makes you look anything but what you are in this instance
(and not a few others)- a cheap card sharper?
Do you think that shouting "zillions" will befuddle everyone and let
you go scot free? Never mind "zillions". Just quote one or two . No
time Arny? Too busy to write message after message to several forums
till suddenly the clock rings and Arny has to run in case he gets late
for dinner.
As for your pals: Last contribution from Pinkerton was to cut my
posting into paragraphs and add "You're a lying ****bag" as his only
comment at the end of each one. By your friends you'll know them!
Remember:I did not hang Pinkerton around your neck. You're calling on
him to help.
Sullivan's final contribution to "zillions" was to say that he
killfiles me.. A great help to you in listing my "logical and factual
errors".
By the way: you omitted the final paragraph of my short message:
"And while you're at it: when will you come up with that one reference
to an ABX "test" published in any journal or mag. with a positive
outcome:
"Yes , we heard the difference". You had 4 decades so far to do it,
Still counting"
By a strange coincidence it is exactly the same point that sent
Pinkerton into one of his British soccer hooligan fits and started
Sullivan' kilfiling me.
Regards. Better luck next time..

Ludovic Mirabel