Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,comp.compression,microsoft.public.windowsmedia,microsoft.public.windowsmedia.tools
Jim Leonard Jim Leonard is offline

Default Adobe Audition 1.5 allows WMA monoaural audio at 44.1 KHz sample-rate with a bit-rate of 20 kbps

On Jul 20, 7:39 pm, Radium wrote:
The only digital audio compression I like is WMA. The sounds resulting
from WMA compression sort of make me think of those RF electronic
telecommunication devices used in The Bourne Identity.

Nobody cares.

Huh? Don't those sounds give you an enjoyable psychedelic feeling?

No, as we're not all autistic as you are. I say this not as a slam,
but as someone who has an autistic family member and understands your
condition. (It's also the reason I'm probably the only one responding
sanely to your posts.)