Mike Rivers

Default Mic Questions

In article CYBvb.506$Yt4.41@lakeread05 writes:

I thought that there might be a little of that going on as well. Seems like
there are about 400 different variables all of which matter in the end and
only an expert like yourself knows how all of the pieces fit together.

Not me. I only know about six of them. g But, yes, you just have to
play around until you find that you're going in the right direction,
and stop when you've gone as far as you can.

Someone like me trying to do this in their home, has a real tough time
learning enough about the various aspects to be able to pull it off and
get a decent sound...

It depends on what you have available. Use every plug-in you own,
patch in every processor you own, turn every knob, and listen.

I'm thinking that I might just find me someone that can play all of those
games during the mixing process.

The only difference between them and you is that they probably have
more knobs and buttons.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )