TAPKAE

Default Help me better understand Noise Gates

"Phoephus" read this in the National Enquirer :

Ok I've got one- you're God ok? and if you only want saints in heaven you
would set your pearly gates threshold really high but if your willing to let
republicans in you would set your threshold really low. However even at the
high saints-only pearly gates setting some republicans would still get in if
they enter at the same time as the saints but you (God) will not notice them
as much.

LOL. Too bad its gonna be lost on most of the people.

-- TAPKAE
http://tapkae.com

"We're the cleanup crew for parties we were too young to attend"
(Kevin Gilbert)