Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Zoom H6

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Wow - this is terrific George - I never saw this before. He doesn't have a
lot of good to say for the device except that all of these measurements that
he badmouths would not be very audible. As for the response graphs of the
microphones, I cannot see where you need any of the bass boost you are
talking about. These mike graphs look terrific! Especially at the bass end!
Look almost as good as my Audio Technicas!

Hint: do not believe the bass end of anybody's response plots. Most folks
using small chambers can't make accurate measurements below 100 Hz or so.
There are only a couple folks out there that can make accurate measurements
below 20 Hz. There is invariably a lot of fudging and extrapolation.