Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default The Limits of the LP

From: Jenn
Date: Sun, Feb 19 2006 10:48 pm
Email: Jenn

OK, you win. I now "know" that CDs sound better, so I'll just ignore
what my ears tell me, since that's a "non-argument". I'm sure that my
ears will now agree that CDs sound better, since I have been told that
they do. My enjoyment of hi-fi in my home will no doubt now increase.

I found several nice mint LPs today. A Telefunken, four philips and
four Melodia (not Angel, releases but in Russian. Did they follow RIAA
EQ?). Total investment, $12.

I like LPs too. No matter how 'inferior' they are.

I have CDs and LPs of the same music. Usually the LP sounds better.