LeBaron & Alrich

Default Mixing console

George Gleason wrote:

the soundcraft is the better product IMO

I told one of my fellow musos to get a Spirit Folio, arguably a board
from Soundcraft. It had a wallwart power supply and felt like it was
made out of painted tinfoil. Within days he returned it for a Mackie
1202 which has now served him reliably for several years. He plays for a
living, a dozen gigs or so each week.

Now, I like lots of things about Soundcraft boards, but they're not all
created equal and sometimes I might rather have an A & H or even,
blaspemers helmet mounted, a Mackie.

I think we should take these things unit by unit, and not brand by
brand, because lots of times my expectations turn out to be based on
erroneous assumptions.

--
hank alrich * secret mountain
audio recording * music production * sound reinforcement