Paul Hanley

Default another one bites the dust couple quick questions.

...and will be for a long time to come I'm certain!!!

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:30:41 GMT, Eddie Runner
wrote:

Lissy is still just a NEWBIE to me... I have been here a LONG time
now havent I.... ha ha

Paul Hanley wrote:

No doubt, you're in the running Liz.. Eddie has just been wreaking
havoc on RAC for longer than most of us. Post for post, he is the
undisputed champ.

-P

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:49:32 -0400, The Lizard
wrote:

Paul Hanley wrote:
99% of the drama on RAC is due to Eddie. He's the RAC Drama Queen.
That's why we love him!

HEY! What am I, chopped liver? I use the ALL CAPS LETTERS TO GET MY
POINT ACROSS! Don't I use multiple explamation points and question
marks?! I even make fun of people like Markypooh!

I'll always be a drama newbie to someone like Eddie Runner, but SURELY I
ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 1%!!!!