Eddie Runner

Default another one bites the dust couple quick questions.

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:

Just read about 3 hours about fiberglass on TermPro - I think im giving up
on R.A.C and goin there from now on. less usenet drama and people actually
help one another. thanks for your suggestions.

Why not GO QUIETLY?
Why do you have to say it like a THREAT??

Ya think someone here is gonna BEG YOU to stay or something???

ha ha ha

always cracks me up when someone tells us they are leaving...
Last time I spent alot of time on Termpro I didnt run around to RAC and
all the other forums I was on and tell everyone....

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS???

see ya, chao, adios, ta ta, sayonora, aloha, bye bye!