Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Read any good books recently?

On Apr 16, 6:41*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:58*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:49*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Apr 14, 8:15*am, Boon wrote:

6. I got Arny to leave RAO for good. That changed the RAO landscape
for the better, so I returned.

* This is better? *All I see here is another pointless childish
****ing contest
like so many you've orchestrated before.

Because there's another idiot who wants to make this Trollville.

* Look around buffoon. You're the one at the center of every endless
snotfest.
For every audio thread you partake there are 1000 snot posts in
between.
Get a clue. *I'm just one more in the ever growing line of people who
turned their back to you.

Which ones? What did you like about it?