"John Atkinson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
ups.com
wrote:
How can a product such as the "Shakti Hallographic
Soundfield Optimizer" possibly improve the sound quality
of an audio system?...Why does your magazine give
positive reviews to _such_ (my underlining) do-nothing
frauds?

When was that, Mr. Welch?

Wow, ever see an editor go backwards that fast over such
a major issue? ;-)

It appears you misunderstood both Mr. Welch's question and
my response, Mr. Krueger.

It appears you are parsing words. Mr. Welch asked 2 separate questions.
How could the Shakti device do what it claimed, and why would your magazie
review things that can't possibly do what is claimed of them? If your mag
ever did a review of the Shakti device he mentioned, then you could answer
as to why. If you didn't review it then why review other devices that are
snake oil?

Mr. Welch was quite clearly
referring to a purported Stereophile review of the
"Shakti Hallographic Soundfield Optimizer." As I can't
find any such review in my index, I was asking Mr. Welch
for help in finding it.

See above and stop the stupid dancing.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile