Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

"hank alrich" wrote in message
Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Thanks. I like the Maggies but caution you to not kill the backwave with
more absorption but rather use it for what it was designed for.

There you go again. You're new here, and you haven't done your homework.
You do NOT need to be cautioning Scott Dorsey about any damn thing.

This is the very root of my problem with you: you are surprisngly
ignorant, too lazy to figure out who hangs here and what they've done,
and very much too certain that you "know stuff".

You might as well be talking out your ass.

Oh, wait.

Well, it sure has been a pleasure getting to know you.

Gary