Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Zoom H6

Scott Dorsey wrote:

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Thanks. I like the Maggies but caution you to not kill the backwave with
more absorption but rather use it for what it was designed for. If placed
properly and not killed, you get some delayed versions of the primary sound
behind and beside the actual speakers, which help flesh out (unmask) the
depth and spaciousness that is (hopefully) in your recordings. If placed
improperly, too close to any wall, those same reflections will destroy the
imaging in ways that I have described.

You haven't listened to a single thing I have said about the actual
purpose of accurate monitoring and translation, have you?
--scott

Of course not. With his head up his ass he can stil talk, but is not
able to listen. In fact, he seems unable even to realize someone else is
talking.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com