Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

"Luxey" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 17:22:28 UTC+2, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

... If I am successful with some more recordings with my various
techniques in a decent venue with this concert band I will send you a
disc again.

Gary, why don't you upload couple of minutes somewhere?

OK, I have been thinking about that - might be good for us all to do
occasionally. What site do people use for just general file up and
downloading - Dropbox? Yousendit? I have tried Google Drive and I hate it.

Gary