Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default re15 is a winner

On 6/5/2013 7:57 PM, Roy W. Rising wrote:
mcp6453 wrote:
How about this? Why not write an eBook (easy and cheap), and I'll pay
$100 in advance for the first copy.

Hmmm. "write an eBook" still contains the word "write". Maybe I could
package the columns' contents in a form that would be like "basement tapes"
used to be. With one exception, all of my submissions were changed before
publication. Perhaps the originals could be offered. Does anyone know
more about these matters?

If you assigned the copyrights to the articles, the assignee may be willing to
release them back to you. It's worth asking.