Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default re15 is a winner

S. King wrote:
On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 01:08:53 +0000, Roy W. Rising wrote:

david gourley wrote:
mcp6453 said...news:-

I'm still waiting for the book. Roy, just do it!

+1

david

Thanks, guys. Indeed, I probably could write "The Book on TV Sound"
a.k.a.
"TV Sound for Dummies". My problem is overcoming inertia while there
are so many other projects deferred by too many long hours at the TV
grindstone. The good news is that there IS life after television. ;-)

I did manage from 1985 to 2000 to write a monthly column "Sound Ideas"
for Video Systems Magazine. The publication is the non-broadcast
companion to Broadcasting Magazine. I covered a lot of territory. If
there is a particular topic of interest, contact me directly and I'll
try to send a copy of my submission file ... assuming I wrote something
on your subject.

Roy, that's a collection of some 60 articles. If there isn't a book in
there I'd be surprised. Who owns the copyright?

Steve King

Probably somebody that has no idea it exists.

--
Les Cargill