Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dewitt Dewitt is offline

Default Fruitty loops install

I bought Fl Studio online from their website and after paying for the
Producer edition $149.00 with lifetime upgrades I got a message
Thursday morning at 6:00 AM EST which is 1:00 PM in Europe that said
the order wouldn't be processed for a activation code till the next
business day.

Then I went to the download FL studio trial version and it came over
just fine. I haven't loaded it yet because I don't know if it's the
producer version or if I have to re download when they give me a
activation code. They didn't give any instructions on how to proceed
after I pa for it. I used pay pal and the payment went through right
away.

Has anyone out there bought it online and could give me some direction
on how to proceed? If I install the trial version will it be a hassle
to install the paid for version?

Thanks