Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Trailboss Trailboss is offline

Default Sencore LC53 VS Sprague TelOhmike 6A

Disregarding the inductor function of the Sencore, what advantages,
disadvantages for testing caps commonly found in audio amps. I have restored
and calibrated a TelOhmike 6A and have used it to full advantage for many
years, and it don't lie,,,,, but I am a test equipment junkie always looking
for higher precision more efficient gear. I don't like replacing components
unnecessarily and with the skyrocketing cost of electrolytics and decent
signal caps, as well as maintaining originality to vintage equipment I am
finding the cap analyzer the most important/most used piece of test gear on
my bench.

Tia

Vin