Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Default I Want Control! Complete and Total Control!

mimus said:

I tripped over my rocking chair trying not to step on Kittie.. ended up with
two buggered up toes on my left foot, broke some blood vessels in my right
hand (two fingers) that I use for writing and typing..bruised both knees and
above the right knee I have about a 6 inch bruise/rugburn. Everything is
healing, but for now I am mainly just reading posts... I was very thankful
that I did not break any major bones...

Stick the cat in the freezer.

You don't get it, do you?

It's already tried to murder you once.

I bet you have a Walmart stereo as well.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -