Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Aratzio

Default I Want Control! Complete and Total Control!

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:41:14 +0000 (UTC), Steven Sullivan
transparently proposed:

In rec.audio.opinion Aratzio wrote:
And the time spent ripping each and everyone of those CDs and making
sure there are no errors and finding one and going back ripping the CD
again only to find there is a scratch and you have to go buy another
POS CD and then you find out it really was not a scratch but a cat
hair, a ****ing cat hair, how in the hell did that ****ing cat hair
get on my CD, was the cat playing my cds while I was out, I will wring
the scrawny *******s neck if he even thinks about touching my cds
again I hate it when my cat plays my cds I have told him and told hims
*don't touch the cds* but does he listen no he just sits there licking
his paw acting like he doesn't care and then waiting until i leave to
play my cds I am going to put in a web cam just so I can make sure the
******* never touches my cds again.

LOL. Who knows what cats get up to while we're out? ( I always
assumed they were sleeping.)

Instead of buying the same CD, consider investing $35 in a benchtop
buffer/grinding wheel from Home Depot, and some car wax. Then you
can quickly buff out any scratches that EAC chokes on (assuming
they're not on the label side...then you're screwed).

I war kiddin
Can't say I have run accross many my plextor & eac could not handle.
And I usually buy used (only way to buy much blues anymore).

--

AHM ****** Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio